Baoquan Chen, Mingyi Shi, Xingyu Ni, Liangwang Ruan, Hongda Jiang, Heyuan Yao, Mengdi Wang, Zhenhua Song, Qiang Zhou, and Tong Ge. 2020. Visual data analysis and simulation prediction for COVID-19. arXiv preprint. arXiv:2002.07096.
- B.S. in Computer Science, 2020
- School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University
- B.S. in Physics (Dual Degree), 2020
- School of Physics, Peking University
- Ph.D in Computer Science, 2025 (expected)
- Center on Frontiers of Computing Studies, Peking University
- Supervisor: Baoquan Chen
- Research Assistant, 2018-2021
- Advanced Innovation Center for Future Visual Entertainment, Beijing Film Academy
- Supervisor: Bin Wang
- Research Assistant, Summer 2019
- Department of Computer Science, Dartmouth College
- Supervisor: Bo Zhu
- Computer Graphics
- Physical Simulation
- Physically Based Rendering
- Computational Physics
Xingyu Ni, Bo Zhu, Bin Wang, and Baoquan Chen. 2020. A level-set method for magnetic substance simulation. ACM Trans. Graph. 39, 4, Article 29 (July 2020), 15 pages.
Yuchen Sun*, Xingyu Ni* (joint 1st authors), Bo Zhu, Bin Wang, and Baoquan Chen. 2021. A material point method for nonlinearly magnetized materials. ACM Trans. Graph. 40, 6, Article 1 (December 2021), 13 pages.
Xuwen Chen, Xingyu Ni, Bo Zhu, Bin Wang, and Baoquan Chen. 2022. Simulation and optimization of magnetoelastic thin shells. ACM Trans. Graph. 41, 4, Article 61 (July 2022), 18 pages.